Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience

4 posters

Go down

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Empty Unpleasant Enrollment Experience

Post by Frenzy_Bubbles Sat 24 Apr 2010, 12:24 am

Seriously, USC's enrolling system needs some major adjustments. Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Icon_bounce

I almost didn't find out about the short interview at the guidance counselor and the medical check-up at the clinic if I didn't look at the white tarpaulin. It was not in the green form of the enrollment procedures.

I also find it inconvenient that one can only get the uniform at the Talamban campus. Why do they not have uniform cloth stocks at the main as well so that you can complete all the requirements in a single day? It took me five days to complete enrolling. On the 19th of April, me and my mom failed to bring the original copy of my NSO birth certificate mainly because we didn't want to give it. Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 33953

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Icon_rolleyes My sister got lucky at Talamban, they didn't bother looking at the water lines of her birth certificate.

We had to head back home just to get it then irritability Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Suspect got in the way, it turned out that we decided to abandon the idea of going back to MC.

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Fresse Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Affraid The rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom names, seriously, how will ever identify its location. It says in the student's load AD356MC, what does AD mean anyway? I think MC certainly stands for Main Campus. What's GR? Is it ground? But it's situated on the second floor. Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 175555

i____i My mom kept calling the assessment form chipipay. To those who haven't read the student's manual yet, it stated that if you don't bring it to class you cannot attend any of the classes as in the whole term. Yeah, that thin sheeeeeeeeeeeet Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 557133 of an assessment form that you could mistake for scratch paper or butt wipe. Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 939283 I could lose it, you know, and my mom likes to move my stuff a lot, too.

Is it too much to ask for a sturdy distinct sheet of paper for our ticket to education? Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 938905

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 356744 Finally, I got my NSTP/CWTS/ROTC/LTS shirt. It's in that religious store. Dare I ask: why can we not access the door into the campus in the Jesus shop? There's a guard guy there so what's so huzzah all about? Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 725541

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Icon_flower Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Icon_queen Anyway, all I'm saying is that the instructions could be presented in a complete form and you can tell us in advance when the doctor's around. Will USC ever be enrollment friendly?

Hehe, feel free to rant about your enrollment experience Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 7483

Did it rock? Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 510304 Or not so much? Unpleasant Enrollment Experience 48655
Frenzy_Bubbles
Frenzy_Bubbles

Mood : Rantastic

Back to top Go down

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Empty Re: Unpleasant Enrollment Experience

Post by riz.the_great Sun 25 Apr 2010, 6:04 pm

welcome to USC. Smile

hmmm.. bout the name of the rooms. actually AD stands for the name of the building as well as GR. I just can't tell you now what exactly the AD and GR means. but sure it's for the name of the building,girl. and aside from that even if you have AD or GR or whatever right there, still those room nos. are unique. Basically, you may just ignore and focus on the room nos.

and of course, for verification purposes, the university faculty or staff may ask for the original copy of the authenticated birth certification. There are lots of monkey business, you know.

And regarding to the uniforms, there are also times that such circumstances are like that. But rest assure that those people are also responsible for their tasks.

And bout the assessment or the study load, it will just apply every first meeting. For the teacher to verify if you are really enrolled in that subject or to check the attendance, they use that form. You may just have a second copy buy printing again one if you happen to misplace it. and it will cost 20php

For security purposes, students are allowed to enter using the main entrance. For information, there were a lot of instances that students lost their bags or phones because outsiders were allowed to enter during intramurals. Hence, to prevent it, administration implement that rule.I hope you understand what I mean.

But I know it's inconvenient for you to complete the enrollment for 5days, but since you seem to be familiar of the enrollment process, you'll know what to do or what to bring next. thanks Smile welcome again, fellow carolinian
riz.the_great
riz.the_great
PROMOTER
PROMOTER

Mood : i see hearts .. stArs.. i can SmeLL fLOwerS.. i feel Like fLying! LOLz

http://riz.simple@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Empty SumiMasen, Frenzy_Bubble's other account :D response to riz.the_great's untitled yet thoughtful response :D

Post by Popped_Bubbles Tue 11 May 2010, 6:22 am

This is my other account since I can't seem to access my first one and I see no prohibition of multiple accounts. I took the liberty of customizing a new one dedicated to the much uncelebrated Neji-JiJi! cheers

Wow, I'm so very grateful that you took the time to respond to my rant but I'm simply asking for a better enrollment system. I believe it can be so much better. Rolling Eyes

My mom was like: "After thirty years, no improvement in the enrollment system." devil5

If the school had feeling it would be all like "BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNnnnn..." latigo

Considering USC is an excellent recognized for its Accountancy program, that has produced graduates who consistently top the CPA Licensure Examinations; and is held remarkably by CHED (Commission on Higher Education [Philippines]) in numerous such as Chemistry, Teacher Education, Business Education, Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Marine Sciences,...to name a few of the school's achievements, Wikipedia being my source, that are indelibly unrelated to my enrollment experience... offtopic

Fine, from all the hustle-and-bustle, the repetitive trips to the same offices, the poorly positioned labels, and the lethargicly monotonous air lacking friendly smiles, I simply find myself saying No "What a welcome." sumbagpa

My brother's school which my father considers a so-so school finds their enrollment system way better.

From observation and much contemplation, I find that the enrollment system of USC and the May 2010 Elections have the same Achille's heel which is the poor number of people to assist the enrollees and dare I say, voters.

The enrollment procedure can be less time-consuming and inconvenient for the enrollees if we made some time and maybe gathered some volunteers to assist the newbies to our alma mater. xoxoxox

I know we were all in this together, tawa ra quoting High School Musical , in the hellish enrollment process and that I dare say "the journey has changed me" all I'm saying is that there is room for improvements, pretty please with kiwi-flavoured frozen yoghurt on top sprinkled with freshly roasted milk chocolate-coated Macadamia nuts fresh from the fields of Hawaii. drool

Last edited by Popped_Bubbles on Tue 11 May 2010, 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to attach my signature of Neji-JiJi ~<3)
Popped_Bubbles
Popped_Bubbles

Mood : Gruntilicious

Back to top Go down

Unpleasant Enrollment Experience Empty Re: Unpleasant Enrollment Experience

Post by markycebu Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:37 pm

korek.... no improvement jud day....
markycebu
markycebu

Mood : rawr

http://profiles.friendster.com/mariksa

Back to top Go down