Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOCKING

2 posters

Go down

If you were lining up for Heaven, who would you allow to pass first?

SHOCKING I_vote_lcap0%SHOCKING I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
SHOCKING I_vote_lcap100%SHOCKING I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

SHOCKING Empty SHOCKING

Post by Frenzy_Bubbles Sun 25 Jul 2010, 3:02 pm

Today, the glorious day where my grandfather wanted to go grocery-shopping, I pushed the wheelchair we requested from Ayala for easier manuevering in the mall. TUN,TUN,TUN!!

Of course, we are all very familiar with the roaming Koreans enjoying the richness and culture of beautiful Cebu. We happened to have bumped into one reckless Korean tourist.

We were both at fault when she bumped her ankle into the wheelchair. What shocked me about this tourist was how she was more worried about getting her jeans dirty than the wellness of a valuable senior citizen, another human being. Are Koreans just this heartless towards Filipino citizens? SHOCKING Icon_sad

Shame on you Korean-girl! SHAME ON YOU!SHOCKING 605979 SHOCKING 672502

I'm still mad at her for what she displayed. Though we just shared a sparing glance, I saw the indifference in her eyes. Disgusting.

How would you expect me to respect you if you don't value others over your clothes, you shallow Korean tourist!? SHOCKING Suspect

VERY SHAMEFUL! SHAMEFUL! SHAMEFUL! You make North Korea look better, South Korean for your rudeness! FLAME ON YOU! FLAME ON YOu! SHOCKING 134469

Your soulless jeans can be cleaned in the laundry while a human being can never be revived. I really hate that tourist for that.
Frenzy_Bubbles
Frenzy_Bubbles

Mood : Rantastic

Back to top Go down

SHOCKING Empty Re: SHOCKING

Post by opawix Thu 19 Aug 2010, 10:03 am

k
opawix
opawix
USC WHIZ
USC WHIZ

Mood : shocked