Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED?

4 posters

Go down

DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Empty DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED?

Post by Popped_Bubbles Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

I'm so heartbroken right now. Just because the IT people are in the Talamban campus, nobody's updating for the department of commerce and the other departments located int he main campus. That is just so biased. Doesn't the other campus have internet? You can so totally update everything if you just have a working computer with internet. Is it so hard?

so where's my effing sched? TT____TT DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Icon_mad

school's starting tomorrow and no sched online, how lame is that? DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Icon_eek don't tell me you're just going to post the sched when the dates are dead and gone as yesterday's sunset. DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 175555 Shame on you.

Last edited by Popped_Bubbles on Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to intensify human expression on a faceless computer screen that will be seen by others who use this site)
Popped_Bubbles
Popped_Bubbles

Mood : Gruntilicious

Back to top Go down

DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Empty Re: DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED?

Post by markycebu Wed 16 Jun 2010, 10:18 pm

you should be very patient.. That's the nature of the school.. By the way, each campuses has its own IT administrator.. The problem is in the system, its getting old and needs to be replaced with a new one.. Wish they could improved the ARIS.
markycebu
markycebu

Mood : rawr

http://profiles.friendster.com/mariksa

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped_Bubbles Sat 19 Jun 2010, 6:13 pm

Pay my ass DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 33953 lolz, I have a right to be impatient! It's been posted in the school's bulletin boards~ why not here? DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Sleep I posted it myself, so problem solved! DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Icon_bounce
Popped_Bubbles
Popped_Bubbles

Mood : Gruntilicious

Back to top Go down

Post by jua[n] Sun 20 Jun 2010, 1:15 am

The case is very different now. USC's population ballooned, and possibly the system's server couldn't accommodate all the transactions (I don't know why). There was this time when there was an abrupt change of the system two years ago. Same problem. Too many transactions done simultaneously, the server did not handle all the pressure so it killed itself
jua[n]
jua[n]
DEVELOPER
DEVELOPER

Mood : Psychedelic

https://www.facebook.com/buwadsukasilisikwati http://profiles.friendster.com/buwadsukasilisikwati

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenzy_Bubbles Sun 20 Jun 2010, 11:26 pm

HAHA! SUICIDAL XDDDD DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? Icon_twisted DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 999362 it even shocks Satan DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 865298 DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 81871 DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 134469 DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 725541 DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 725541 DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 725541 DUDE, WHERE'S MY effin' SCHED? 12456
Frenzy_Bubbles
Frenzy_Bubbles

Mood : Rantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum