Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :))

2 posters

Go down

Rate USC's Enrollment System

CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) I_vote_lcap0%CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) I_vote_lcap0%CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) I_vote_lcap100%CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) Empty CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :))

Post by Popped_Bubbles Tue 11 May 2010, 9:32 pm

I don't think I'm asking too much. Can you take a picture or scan a copy of the Calendar of Activities 2010-2011 which is currently available and posted on the bulletin board. I'd do it myself but I think I'd get arrested for it seeing as I'm a freshman to our alma mater. Razz Admin-san, since the school has greatly trusted you with this Carolinian Forum, I see no reason why you cannot comply to serve once again your faithful fellow Carolinians. Wink It would greatly appeal to me and students if the school provides free copies of the Calendar of Activities in all the bulletin board areas, and if Webmaster/s-san and official website would consistently update. geek woot

This way, we, all of us active students of USC, can be greatly informed of the upcoming events ergo giving us the time and opportunity to plan ahead.

I'd also like to see USC enrollment procedure improvements, can we make USC more enrollment-friendly?
For sure, UC beats USC in enrollment-amiability. pig

Last edited by Popped_Bubbles on Tue 11 May 2010, 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to attach my signature of Neji-JiJi ~<3 & make a poll :D)
Popped_Bubbles
Popped_Bubbles

Mood : Gruntilicious

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :)) Empty Re: CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME? FOR YOUR CAROLINIANS? Well, mostly for my convenience :))

Post by markycebu Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

atotz..way au ang enrollment oi..
markycebu
markycebu

Mood : rawr

http://profiles.friendster.com/mariksa

Back to top Go down